Flex Energy operates https://flexenergy.org and https://flexenergy.org/shop. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. This policy applies only to the Site and not to Flex Energy solar products.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
This Website is not intended for use by children. Children under 18 years of age are not permitted to be our customers. If you are under the age of 18, do not use this Website and do not send us any information about yourself. If a child under 18 submits information through any part of our Website, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 18, we do not knowingly use or disclose such information.
When you engage in specific activities on our Website, such as ordering or applying for our Services, we request that you provide certain information by submitting it online. We may also obtain personal information during your use of our Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, your name, title, company, mailing, billing or shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information, and other personal information. Like many other websites, our Website automatically collects certain information and stores it into log files.
USE OF INFORMATION
While using our Site, we may collect, transfer, store, and process your personal information to:
- Deliver to and bill you for our Services and communications concerning your account and customer service issues. Personal information may also be provided to a third party for credit card verification, billing and licensing compliance and usage purposes.
- Provide to a third party performing services in support of our delivery of Services to you.
- Provide you with commercial newsletters, information regarding service updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
- Provide you with the service, instructions, and assistance for a more personalized experience based on the information you provide to us, such as your language preferences, country locations, business type, and any content or other preferences.
- Access, use, preserve or disclose your personal information to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process, or governmental request and/or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Flex Energy, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law. We have no duty to notify you under such circumstances.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Promote our products and services with testimonials, feedback, and opinions provided by you, as further described in the Flex Energy Website Terms and Conditions.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.